Wednesday, September 18, 2013

CON TE PARTIRO

Cross the river using the tree,
the tree is about to die,
although we don’t want this time to see,
but, there is no way for not to say goodbye.



The journey in this semester for subject critical thinking is coming to the end. Although at the first class, I feel that this learning-type will end as the semester end, but then I realize that this learning-type of study is never ever end. It is because during this class, all of us is teach to keep think and thinking although there is a small matter, but when our brain is start thinks, there are no limit. As we all know, all of us is in the learning process, we keep discover the new things non-stop and there is our responsible to take it and it depends on the person how the things is taken. If that person is really understood about the critical-thinking, they will take in positive ways.

This is the last post for us. This is like write the testament for ourselves. The things that we should understand are if there are existences of start, the end will comes although we keep the times. As usually, if come the times to say goodbye, for sure the things is must to say is the words of appreciation, forgiveness, and all the things that are relate. So in this last post, I take this opportunity to say a lot of thanks to our beloved teech because he is only one and once who spend his times to us. Although we all know that critical thinking subject is the subject that are not easy to scores, but we keep trying and trying until the end. Also, my special thanks to my 1st test partner’s which is Wan. I appreciate for your contribution for the test. And I really thankful to my entire group member, Fiqah A., Ain, Afiqah, Firda and Izzah, for accept me behalf in your group. I know in this group I make many mistakes and for this opportunity to apology for those mistakes. Lastly, for all 5E group members, who are keep cheers in our class, I really appreciate that, for sure this is the best memories of English class I ever feel. Thanks again to all my friends, and this is the time to say the real goodbye to you. For all readers for this blog, thanks for support this blogs. Thank you very much and con te partiro.

No comments:

Post a Comment