Sunday, September 1, 2013

Press Conference Experiences

            Hooooorayyyyy!! Finally I was done my Test 3 for BEL 313. First thing, I do not know how to describe about my feeling happy, sad, relief, nervous and disappointed. Happy and relieved because our press conference was done at the same time I felt very sad because there are many questions that I do know to answer it. I'm very proud to be in this group because of highly cooperating to answer all questions from the floor. Actually I think I got many experiences from this press conference and this test also help me to improve my confidence level. Last but not least., thanks teech for the lesson and I will gonna miss this moments. Congratulation to all team and especially to my group, THE GEEKS..Love u guysss!

No comments:

Post a Comment