Monday, September 2, 2013

WELCOME TO THE END, PRESS CONFERENCE

Assalamualaikum guys.

First of all, Alhamdulillah. Very release my utmost chaotic feel as I did my press conference grandly :P I am thankful for having my real super group as we all had lend an all out effort for this press. 

And of course, I learnt many in this press, thank you Teech for giving me the opportunity to know my weakness as in the same time, I need to fight it as for my goods. However, in many time, I felt stress as I need to be like another side of myself. Meaning, yes I can shout , scream and do such jumping plus etc, but I do them in privately :)

And again, from deep in my heart, I know from now on, I need to fight for everything that I want to achieve and to grab (my dream.big.).
Guys, let be a critical thinker. Voice out the rational  ideas and response to anything in manner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment